I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! The 2014-15 school year has begun in grand fashion, and other than the usual false starts, such as air conditioner repairs, PA system broken (it has been replaced), etc., things seem to be going really well! All of our new staff and students are really taking to their new home and roles.
With Progress Reports last week, this is a good time of late summer/early Fall to take stock of the many people, initiatives and infrastructures that help our school operate in the best interests of your children. This is the first in a series of information pieces that you’ll be receiving over the next few weeks. Read on (LINK)…
Keep collecting those pledges! (Collection envelopes were sent home August 6, 2014.)
- If the school reaches our goal of $20,000 the entire school will be awarded with a non-uniform day.
- Each student who collects $50.00 will be awarded a personal non-uniform day and be entered in a drawing for prizes.
All students K-8 will be walking the Holy Family campus and the surrounding neighborhoods.
All family members are welcome to join us during the walk and other festivities.
- Festivities begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Music, games, popsicles, corn hole, and inflatable fun to follow walk!
- Keep collecting pledges from family and friends!
Parent Volunteers are Needed!
Parents, we need volunteers to help on Thursday, September 18th, beginning at 12:30 p.m. PLEASE check one way you can help on this PDF form, and return to school in the Wednesday Envelope the School Office.
OR SIGNUP online with signupgenius.com at holyfamilyeagles.com/walkathon (We fixed the link!)