EZ School Lunch Program
Holy Family Catholic School & Preschool uses EZ School Lunch to facilitate school lunch payment and monitoring. With EZ School Lunch, parent(s)/guardians can view their student’s current account balance, transaction activity, and deposit history for the current school year from a secure online account.
For our lunch program, we require families to sign up for FOUR (4) days of cafeteria duty. If you are unable to do any days and need to Opt-Out, please send a check to the office for $60, $15 per day, by 08/04/2022. Please put a note in the memo stating Cafeteria Opt Out. The link for Cafeteria Signup Genius is below and the access code is 080322.
- VISA or MasterCard Debit or credit card payments can be made online through EZ School Lunch. This internet service offers a secure and convenient tool to process VISA or MasterCard payments. Online payments are processed immediately and will be reflected in the student\’s cafeteria account automatically. Credit card processing is completed through a secure authorization process. Credit card information is not stored on our servers and will never be shared with a third party. All student data that is transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website. Please Note: There is a $1.95 flat fee for transactions below $50 and a 2.90% fee plus a 30 cent processing fee for transactions over $50.
- Check or cash payments may can be made directly at the School Office. If you have multiple children, please specify how to split the payment between them. If not specified, the payment will be split evenly between your children.
Parents may restrict use of student account funds to limit or exclude a la carte purchases. Please indicate any restrictions on your check when making prepayments or notify the HFS Cafeteria. If you have questions or wish to restrict your child’s purchases, please contact Melanie Dome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child has been approved for free meals, you do not need to put money into a prepayment account for meals. A prepayment account will be necessary if you want to allow your child to make additional a la carte purchases of snacks, water, juice, extra entrees, and extra milk. Please contact the office for more information on Free Meal program or to see if you might qualify.
- Reduced and full-paid students will need to make and maintain a prepayment account for meals, as well as all a la carte items if desired. Parents will be notified via email when their child’s balance is below $20. Daily emails will be sent if the balance is negative. Please contact the office for more information on Reduced Meal program or to see if you might qualify.
- Students who have a negative balance in their account will be allowed to charge up to five (5) lunches. Students are only allowed to charge a regular lunch. They are not permitted to charge snack items, water, juice, extra entrees, or extra milk. If the balance is still negative after five (5) days, students will no longer be served lunch and will be required to bring a lunch from home until the delinquent account is current and a minimum $20 balance prepayment account is restored.
|Water & Juice||$1.00|
Melanie Dome – Cafeteria Co-Director
Nicole Shavers – Cafeteria Co-Director