All children deserve a quality, Catholic education and Holy Family is committed to making that a reality no matter the financial situation of the family. There are three financial aid options available:
Choice Scholarship Program
- Also referred to as vouchers, the Choice program provides scholarships to eligible Indiana students equal to 90% of their local school corporation’s per-student funding. See the eligibility guidelines here.
Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO)
- SGO Scholarships are provided to income-eligible students through the Institute for Quality Education.
- To qualify for a Choice Scholarship, many students will use SGO funding for one year.
- These funds are raised through private donations. Individuals or businesses that donate to the SGO receive tax credits equal to 50% of the amount donated. Learn more about donating.
- In addition to a parish subsidy, Holy Family Parish can provide tuition assistance to those who meet the following conditions:
- The family (father/mother/guardian) of the applicant(s) must be registered members of Holy Family Parish for a period of not less than one year prior to this application. (Exception: the family has moved from outside the Louisville metropolitan area into our parish community within the past year and was active in their former parish.)
- The family of the applicant(s) must commit to be active members of the parish. Active membership is defined as regularly attending Mass at Holy Family; sharing time and talent through volunteer efforts or participation in parish/school activities; sharing treasure (regular contributions through the Sunday envelope collections). The family should be able to provide evidence of meeting these requirements.
For more information or to apply for financial assistance, please contact our principal, Amy Huber:
email@example.com or 812-944-6090
Tuition Assistance Philosophy Statement
Holy Family Catholic Church and School is committed to providing Catholic Education for the children of this parish. The parish lends support in many ways to meet the needs of students in our school. By maintaining a modern facility, providing religious instruction and guidance, opportunities for sacraments and prayer, and through the operation of Holy Family School, Holy Family students receive a quality education and spiritual development.
The cost of quality education is high. The parish is committed to defraying costs of Catholic education through a parish subsidy. In addition, for those parish families experiencing financial need, tuition assistance can be provided.