Below are the current members of the Athletic Board for current School Year. These members work hard to offer a positive athletic experience at Holy Family Parish and we look forward to working with all our families for another successful athletic year.
|Barrett Briscoe||Athletic Director||Barrett’s Email|
|Suzette Boesing||Secretary||Suzette’s Email|
|Dave Kristiansen||Treasurer||Dave’s Email|
|Polly Zoeller||Teacher Representative||Polly’s Email|
|Bobbi Denison||Gym Scheduler/Concession||Bobbi’s Email|
|Jen Gohmann||Historian||Jen’s Email|
|Kelly Hornung||Volleyball Coordinator/Concession||Kelly’s Email|
|Kirk Krininger||Boys Coordinator|
|Syd Whitlock||PK-2nd Gr. Coordinator||Syd’s Email|
|Jeff Purichia||Girls Basketball|
|Ann Miiller||Soccer Coordinator||Ann’s Email|
|Eddie Rudolph||At Large|
|Chad Drury||Maintenance||Chad’s Email|
Each member normally serves a three-year term. If you are interested in joining the board for future openings, please contact an existing member for more information.
- REQUIRED once: 2016-17 IHSAA Physical Form
- There will be no set date for HF Physicals this year. Please have the form above filled out by your physician, or a place that does physicals (Kroger, Walgreens, Care Centers…)
- At EACH SPORT’s Signup day and time, each player will pay a $50 sports participation fee and fill out (1) The Concussion Understanding Agreement form (located on this page) and (2) Specific Sport Participation form.
- Cross Country – grades 3rd -8th – Practice begins July 15 at Community Park in New Albany (shelter house near lake, past tennis courts). Kids participating in multiple sports are welcome. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Volleyball – grades 3rd -8th – Contact Kelly Hornung at email@example.com for information.
- Boys Tennis – grades 6th-8th – Registration and all other required forms are available at www.NADYOUTH.org Registration, copy of current physical, and medical release forms along with payment are DUE TO THE CATHOLIC YOUTH MINISTRY (DEANERY) OFFICE BY AUGUST 3. Do not bring registration forms to practice or give to coach. First practice and an important parent meeting are at 6PM on August 9 at the NA Community Park tennis courts.
- Mitey Mites Football – grade K-2nd grade – Practice begins mid August and will last no more than 1 hour, twice a week. Games are played on Sundays from late August to early October.Registration and all other required forms are available at www.NADYOUTH.org
- Tackle Football – grades 3rd-6th – Kickoff Meeting will be July 22 at 6:00 pm at OLPH. Registration and all other required forms are available at www.NADYOUTH.org and are due at this meeting. First practice will be Monday, July 23, 6PM at OLPH. All players will have an opportunity to play in a scrimmage on Sunday, Nov 4th, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. For more info visit www.nadyouth.org.
- Tackle Football – grades 7th & 8th – Final Registration and Parent Meeting will be July 23 at 6:00 pm at the Deanery Aquinas Center. Registration and all other required forms are available at www.NADYOUTH.org. Contact the Youth Ministries office at (812) 945-2000 for more information.
- Competitive Cheerleading – grades 7th &-8th – This competitive cheer squad will attend cheer camp and compete in competitions throughout the year while also cheering at most of the SIC football games. This cheer squad is open to athletes participating in other sports and/or on another cheer team.Registration and all other required forms are available at www.NADYOUTH.org