ACCESS these Athletic information pages by clicking below:
About the Holy Family Athletic Ministry
Athletics is a division of the Youth Ministry of Holy Family Parish and the Catholic Youth Ministry of the New Albany Deanery. We recognize the goodness of our youth and the presence of god in their lives. This ministry is available to the youth of our parish and Holy Family Catholic School. We strive to provide and offer many opportunities for individual, physical, social and spiritual growth for our young people of the parish.
Our sports philosophy:
1. Sports should be fun.
2. Sports should develop ALL youth that participate.
3. Sports should develop positive values in youth.
4. Sports should allow youth to develop skills based on their God given talents.
5. The safety of our youth is a top priority.
6. Coaches and parents must model the values we want our youth to learn.
7. Youth should have a variety of formative experiences in their lives, with sports being one of them.
8. Sports in our league is a Catholic faith based experience.
9. Winning has nothing to do with your win-loss record.
Sports Offered at Holy Family:
Basketball, Tackle Football, Flag Football, Soccer, Cheerleading, Volleyball, Track, Cross County, Golf, Wrestling, Tennis, Softball and Swimming. See the Sports Calendar for season and grade level required for participation. See the Sports Calendar under Schedules for more information.
For more information on Deanery Athletics Please see www.NADYouth.org/our-ministries/athletics
WEATHER CONDITIONS and GAMES:
Weather updates can be obtained by calling 812-945-2000 x29. Make sure to dial the number, and THEN the extension 75 minutes prior to game time. If greeting is normal, no weather delays at current time unless weather worsens.