ACCESS these Athletic information pages by clicking below:
About the Holy Family Athletic Ministry
Athletics is a division of the Youth Ministry of Holy Family Parish and the Catholic Youth Ministry of the New Albany Deanery. We recognize the goodness of our youth and the presence of god in their lives. This ministry is available to the youth of our parish and Holy Family Catholic School. We strive to provide and offer many opportunities for individual, physical, social and spiritual growth for our young people of the parish.
Our sports philosophy:
1. Sports should be fun.
2. Sports should develop ALL youth that participate.
3. Sports should develop positive values in youth.
4. Sports should allow youth to develop skills based on their God given talents.
5. The safety of our youth is a top priority.
6. Coaches and parents must model the values we want our youth to learn.
7. Youth should have a variety of formative experiences in their lives, with sports being one of them.
8. Sports in our league is a Catholic faith based experience.
9. Winning has nothing to do with your win-loss record.
Sports Offered at Holy Family:
Volleyball – Girls – 3rd-8th Grade – Registration for the 2019 Season
Basketball – Boys and Girls – 3rd-8th Grade
Cheer (basketball) – Boys and Girls – 3rd-8th Grade
Soccer – Boys and Girls – 3rd-8th Grade
Track and Field – Boys and Girls – 3rd-8th Grade
Golf – Boys and Girls – 5th-8th Grade
Biddy Sports (Pre-K – 2nd Grade):
Soccer – Boys and Girls
Basketball – Boys and Girls
SIC Pioneers Sports:
Football – Boys – 1st-8th Grade – Registration for the 2019 Season
Cheer (Football) – Girls – 1st-8th Grade – Registration for the 2019 Season
Cross Country – Boys and Girls – Registration for the 2019 Season
Tennis – Boys and Girls – 5th-8th Grade – Boys’ Registration Begins: June 17th
Wrestling – Boys – Kindergarten-8th Grade
Softball – Girls – 5th-8th Grade
Soccer – Boys and Girls – 7th-8th Grade – Registration for Boys’ 2019 Season
For more information about Athletics please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Deanery Athletics Please see www.catalystcatholic.org/athletics
WEATHER CONDITIONS and GAMES:
Weather updates can be obtained by calling 812-945-2000 x29. Make sure to dial the number, and THEN the extension 75 minutes prior to game time. If greeting is normal, no weather delays at current time unless weather worsens.