|June 16||8 a.m. Cafeteria Signupgenius link goes live (see below).|
|July 14||Registration Packets are due in School Office.|
|July 17||12 noon PTO Signupgenius link goes live (see below).|
|July 19||New Family Orientation Night and final Registration Packet drop off is Wednesday, July 19 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. New Preschool Family Orientation is from 7:00-7:30 p.m.|
|July 26||First Day of School.|
Are you thinking about attending Holy Family?
Please call us at (812) 944-6090 and schedule a tour. More information is available here, if you are ready to start the Admissions process.
2017-18 Student Registration
This page is being updated with all of the forms and links you need for Registration for the 2017-18 year. Thank you for your patience. The process will be simple, and we will have plenty of contact information for questions. We look forward to hearing about your awesome summer, on the first day of school.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (812) 944-6090 Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon throughout the summer.
Important website and event dates:
- June 16 at 8 a.m. – Cafeteria Signups (link below)
- July 16 at Pancake Breakfast- Class lists should be available outside the cafeteria, the school office, and in JupiterGrades.com
- July 17 at noon – PTO signup will go LIVE
- New Family Orientation Night and final Registration Packet drop off is Wednesday, July 19th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. New Preschool Family Orientation is from 7:00-7:30 p.m.
- The first day of school is Wednesday, July 26th!
PLEASE REFRESH THIS PAGE TO SEE ALL LINKS.
Please mail back the following information to be received in the school office no later than July 14, 2017. You may also drop off the packets to:
- Holy Family Parish Office: M-Th – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; F – 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Holy Family School Office: M-F – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
REQUIRED for incoming Kindergarten students (please turn in at this time, if you have not already done so):
- Copy of student’s birth certificate (Available Home or county department)
- Copy of student’s Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) (Available from Church where baptism took place)
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records (Ask your doctor)
REQUIRED for ALL incoming 6th grade students:
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records (Ask your doctor)
REQUIRED for ALL incoming K-8 students:
- Invoice (Return white copy, plus your check)
The rest of the online registration will go live on July 17th at noon. A Jupiter message will be sent with links to the 2017-18 Handbook Participation Form, the Emergency Contact Form and the PTO volunteer signup genius.
NOTE: New Family Orientation Night and final Registration Packet drop off is Wednesday, July 19th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. New Preschool Family Orientation is from 7:00-7:30 p.m.
- Attendance is not mandatory. Orientation Night is an informal event that serves as an opportunity to drop off school supplies, meet the teachers and ask last minute questions.
You can mail the above forms, filled out, with payments, if required to: Holy Family, ATTN: 2017-18 Registration, 129 West Daisy Lane, New Albany, IN 47150. Or, you can drop off your Registration Packet to the School Office between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Friday, July 14, 2017.
REQUIRED for all K-8 students – CAFETERIA SIGN-UP: You are required to sign up for four (4) days of Cafeteria Duty online. You must type in the code 072617 to access the signup. Please be prepared to provide your NAME and EMAIL when signing up online. Anyone not signed up by the deadline on the signup may be charged a $60 fee to their cafeteria bill to cover this parental duty.
- Here is the signup link for choosing your four (4) cafeteria days: http://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=s.SignupLogin&urlid=9040F4DADAA29A20-20172018
- You must type in the code 072617 to access the signup.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) Parent Volunteer signups: You will be able to sign up for PTO Parent Volunteer opportunities online. The online signup form, below, will be posted Monday, July 17, 2017, at 12:00 noon. Ranging from Classroom help to Chairperson for various activities, these important volunteer positions help ease strain on teachers and staff, raise money to keep tuition low, and give you a chance to interact with your students during the school day.
- The SignUp Genius link for PTO volunteer positions will go live on Monday, July 17 at noon. Please sign up for a chairperson position, if you are able! We need energetic leaders to fill these roles.
Other Forms: We are also making available these online forms which you can download, fill out (on your computer using Acrobat Reader), print and mail back, if necessary, in the 2017-18 K-8 Registration Return Envelope, provided in your packet.
- (If Needed): Medication Release form (PDF here)
- Final Academic Calendar 2017-18 (Updated July 17, 2017)
- River City Workwear – Please shop in store or online: http://www.rivercityworkwear.com/hfs-polos
- WEEKEND HOURS: IN JULY and AUGUST, RCW will be open from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. for the needs of purchasing school uniforms. Come in and try on your sizes!
- Call us at: 812-948-9020 to tell us your needs, or for appointment times outside of these business hours. We’re open from 9:00AM- 5:00PM Monday through Friday and located at: 4020 Earnings Way, New Albany, IN 47150 (Right behind Indiana University Southeast baseball fields.)
- Order forms are available for Uniform tops (PDF) and Uniform bottoms (PDF). PE Uniforms are available on both.