Chick-Fil-A Spirit Nights have become Spirit Days!!!
We will no longer have spirit “nights.” These are still limited to one Spirit Day per month. We will continue to give back 15% (before tax) to schools. Below is information to help you better understand how this will work:
– Our days throughout the year are listed on the PDF here (and in the graphic to the left).
– I will send the flyer to you as usual to get the word out to families (the flyer will be labeled “Spirit Day” and will have an explanation for families)
– Families can visit on their designated “Spirit Day” from 6:30 am– 10:00 pm
– Families will simply order their food and tell cashier they are there for spirit day (same for drive thru)
– Cashier will then hit a “spirit day” button on the register (this will create a report for me at the end of the night, so no more receipts in the container!!YAY!!)
Supporters on the Spirit Day MUST tell the cashier they are here for supporting Holy Family Catholic School. The cashier will not ask.
We’ve been executing spirit nights for several years now! Hopefully this will be a great change for everyone! If you have any further questions, please ask!
IMPORTANT: SOLICITING OF GUESTS NOT WITH YOUR SCHOOL/ORGANIZATION IS PROHIBITED. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL CANCEL YOUR EARNINGS FOR SPIRIT DAY.