Parent Teacher Organization
The Parent Teacher Organization’s (PTO) purpose is to function as a parent and school organization working to benefit Holy Family School. The PTO promotes collaboration between the school and parents by offering educational opportunities, social activities, and enhancement programs. In addition, the organization raises funds to provide to educational programs and school facilities.
Report of Activities and successes
The Holy Family Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) would like to thank all of you for the excellent support we have received this year. Because of your support either financially or by volunteering we have been able to do some great things for our school and students.
- 8th grade Spirit shirt sales (August)
- Mum Sales (September)
- Terri Lynn’s Gourmet Nut Fundraiser (October-November)
- Spirit wear items (November)
The PTO is happy to sponsor the following at our school, but can only do so because of our generous parents contributing to the fundraisers. Thank you so very much.
- $500 scholarship to a graduating 8th grader
- Learning Garden – maintenance of flowers and plants, seeds for student learning, supplies
- Minds in Motion supplies
- Walk-a-thon and Field Day supplies
- Teacher and faculty luncheons
- Teacher Appreciation Week – We love to show our Holy Family teachers and faculty appreciation during the first week of May.
School Budget: PTO assists with the following two school events. The funds raised go directly into the school’s budget to keep our tuition expenses down.
- Walk-a-thon (September)
- Auction Gala (February)
Again our sincere thanks, we look forward to working with you next school year!