This is what Holy Family has to offer:
- CATHOLIC FAITH BASED education for all grade levels
- The LOVING GUIDANCE of faculty and staff, active parents and SUPPORTIVE parishioners of Holy Family Catholic Church
- Safe and secure PRESCHOOL enrichment for 3-4 year-olds
- CHILDCARE for 3-4 year-olds & after school care for K-8
- A challenging ACADEMIC program
- Quality ENRICHMENT activities for our students including World Languages, Art, Student Leadership, Academic Teams, STEM Clubs, Technology, Choir Electives and more!
- ATHLETIC programs for Preschool – 8th Grade
- SERVICE PROJECTS and FIELD TRIPS for all grade levels which help with the development of successful life skills
- FINANCIAL AID, Choice Scholarships & Vouchers available
We like what we see. What next?
- Are you ready to go ahead and register for Holy Family? Here is the New Student Registration form (English) and Home Language Survey (English). We also have the Spanish versions of the New Student Registration Form (Spanish) and Home Language Survey (Spanish). Please fill out and return to the School Office at: Holy Family Catholic School, 217 West Daisy Lane, New Albany, IN 47150.
- Call our school office at 812-944-6090 to schedule a tour and get more information.
- Visit the office. School hours are 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call before visiting to confirm.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OK, that’s great. I would love to see more about Holy Family School:
We are happy to provide you with more. You are curious about tuition, lunches, the school calendar, our teachers and curriculum. We have a Registration Folder that we can happily send to you, or you can learn about all these details here.
You can also see what our current families see. Just feel free to browse the website as a parent of our current students. You can click on any of the links above, or to the right to get a feel for what it’s like to be here: