*Please read the attached letter regarding important tuition information for the 2018-19 school year. Tuition Notice to Parents 2019* (Updated April 12, 2018)
Request for Tuition Assistance for 2018-19 must be returned to the Parish office by May 1, 2018 to be considered for the 2018-19 School year
- 2018-19 Tuition and Fees Schedule
- 2017-18 Preschool and Childcare Rates and Payment Options
- 2017-18 Aftercare Rates
*The forms for Preschool, Childcare, and Aftercare will be updated in Spring 2018 for the 2018-19 school year. Please use above as a reference.
Tuition Assistance Philosophy Statement
Holy Family Catholic Church and School is committed to providing Catholic Education for the children of this parish. The parish lends support in many ways to meet the needs of students in our school. By maintaining a modern facility, providing religious instruction and guidance, opportunities for sacraments and prayer, and through the operation of Holy Family School, Holy Family students receive a quality education and spiritual development.
The cost of quality education is high. The parish is committed to defraying costs of Catholic education through a parish subsidy. In addition, for those parish families experiencing financial need, tuition assistance can be provided. The funds available for tuition assistance are limited. However, the parish will make every effort to financially assist any parish child deemed in need.
To receive financial aid from Holy Family Parish to attend Holy Family School, the following conditions must be met.
- The family (father and/or mother/guardian) of the applicant(s) must be registered members of Holy Family Parish for a period of not less than one year prior to this application. (Exception-the family has moved from outside the Louisville metropolitan area into our parish community within the past year and was active in their former parish.)
- The family of the applicant(s) must commit to be active members of the parish, Active membership is defined as regularly attending Mass at Holy Family; sharing time and talent through volunteer efforts or participation in parish/school activities; sharing treasure (regular contributions through the Sunday envelope collections.) The family should be able to provide evidence of meeting these requirements. Please complete the final page of the application form to provide this evidence.
- The family must complete a tuition assistance application by May 1 and be deemed eligible for financial assistance. (Please allow 3 weeks for processing of the application.) Note: Sometimes financial situations change during the school year. A family requesting assistance AFTER the May 1 deadline may be considered for tuition assistance if funds are available.
If you meet the above criteria, please print the form below, fill it out and send/drop off at Parish office by May 1, 2018 to be considered for the 2018-19 School year.
- Request for Tuition Assistance for 2018-19 (updated April 12, 2018)
Holy Family Catholic School is an approved Voucher school. If you are interested in finding out more about Holy Family, please contact the school office at 812-944-6090.
LETTER TO Parents of Holy Family Students Grades K-8 Returning for School Year 2017-2018:
At the top of the page are the K-8 tuition and fee rates for next year. We will again offer 3 options for payment of K-8 tuition (and fees as noted): payment in full; in two installments; or monthly through FACTS Management Company.
Unless you want to change your payment method from what it is this year, you need not respond. We will automatically set you up with the payment plan you are currently using except with the new rates.
However, if you would like to make changes, please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 812-944-8283 (ext 5). For current FACTS users, please
respond with requested changes by May 1. After the 1st all current FACTS users will be reenrolled for next year with payments beginning in June or August.
Preschool/Childcare/Aftercare rates are billed separately and those rates for next year will be published
on the website soon.
Tuition assistance applications are due on May 1 and are available online or through the school office.
Tuition assistance is available for Holy Family parishioners who have been members of the parish for a
year or more.
Finally, was your total household income for 2017 equal to or less than the amount below for your
household size? If so and you have a K-8 student registered for the 2018/19 school year, you may be
eligible for a 2018/19 Tax Credit Scholarship, which in turn could make your child eligible for a Choice Scholarship (voucher) the following year. Please contact Carol Goins if you qualify
(email@example.com or 812-944-8283 ext 5).
Holy Family Church, New Albany, Inc.