- 2020-21 Tuition and Fees Schedule (Updated January 2020)
- 2020-21 Preschool and Childcare Rates and Payment Information (Updated January 2020)
- Holy Family Tuition Agreement
Choice Scholarship Program
Indiana’s Choice Scholarship Program, commonly referred to as the voucher program, provides scholarships to eligible Indiana students to offset tuition costs. Eligible students may receive a scholarship equal to 90%, 70%, or 50% of their local school corporations per-student funding.
Students must satisfy both household income requirements, which can be seen below, and student eligibility criteria to qualify. For more information on the Choice Scholarship Program, visit www.doe.in.gov/choice.
Tuition Assistance Philosophy Statement
Holy Family Catholic Church and School is committed to providing Catholic Education for the children of this parish. The parish lends support in many ways to meet the needs of students in our school. By maintaining a modern facility, providing religious instruction and guidance, opportunities for sacraments and prayer, and through the operation of Holy Family School, Holy Family students receive a quality education and spiritual development.
The cost of quality education is high. The parish is committed to defraying costs of Catholic education through a parish subsidy. In addition, for those parish families experiencing financial need, tuition assistance can be provided.
To receive financial aid from Holy Family Parish to attend Holy Family School, the following conditions must be met.
- The family (father and/or mother/guardian) of the applicant(s) must be registered members of Holy Family Parish for a period of not less than one year prior to this application. (Exception-the family has moved from outside the Louisville metropolitan area into our parish community within the past year and was active in their former parish.)
- The family of the applicant(s) must commit to be active members of the parish. Active membership is defined as regularly attending Mass at Holy Family; sharing time and talent through volunteer efforts or participation in parish/school activities; sharing treasure (regular contributions through the Sunday envelope collections.) The family should be able to provide evidence of meeting these requirements.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact Mrs. Amy Huber (email@example.com) to begin the application.