- 2020-21 Tuition and Fees Schedule (Updated January 14, 2020)
- 2020-21 Preschool and Childcare Rates and Payment Information (Updated January 16, 2020)
- Holy Family Tuition Agreement
Tuition Assistance Philosophy Statement
Holy Family Catholic Church and School is committed to providing Catholic Education for the children of this parish. The parish lends support in many ways to meet the needs of students in our school. By maintaining a modern facility, providing religious instruction and guidance, opportunities for sacraments and prayer, and through the operation of Holy Family School, Holy Family students receive a quality education and spiritual development.
The cost of quality education is high. The parish is committed to defraying costs of Catholic education through a parish subsidy. In addition, for those parish families experiencing financial need, tuition assistance can be provided. The funds available for tuition assistance are limited. However, the parish will make every effort to financially assist any parish child deemed in need.
To receive financial aid from Holy Family Parish to attend Holy Family School, the following conditions must be met.
- The family (father and/or mother/guardian) of the applicant(s) must be registered members of Holy Family Parish for a period of not less than one year prior to this application. (Exception-the family has moved from outside the Louisville metropolitan area into our parish community within the past year and was active in their former parish.)
- The family of the applicant(s) must commit to be active members of the parish, Active membership is defined as regularly attending Mass at Holy Family; sharing time and talent through volunteer efforts or participation in parish/school activities; sharing treasure (regular contributions through the Sunday envelope collections.) The family should be able to provide evidence of meeting these requirements. Please complete the final page of the application form to provide this evidence.
- The family must complete a tuition assistance application by May 1 and be deemed eligible for financial assistance. (Please allow 3 weeks for processing of the application.) Note: Sometimes financial situations change during the school year. A family requesting assistance AFTER the May 1 deadline may be considered for tuition assistance if funds are available.
If you meet the above criteria, please print the form below, fill it out and send/drop off at Parish office by May 1, 2019 to be considered for the 2019-20 School year.
- Request for Tuition Assistance for 2019-20 will be updated in early April 2019
Holy Family Catholic School is an approved Voucher school. If you are interested in finding out more about Holy Family, please contact the school office at 812-944-6090.