HFS Parent-Student Handbook (Full PDF Here)
- HFS Handbook Section 1 – History and Governance
- HFS Handbook Section 2 – Admissions and Enrollment
- HFS Handbook Section 3 – Academics, Grading, and Internet Use
- HFS Handbook Section 4 – Student Behavior
- HFS Handbook Section 5 – Student Support Services
- HFS Handbook Section 6 – The School Day
- HFS Handbook Section 7 – Emergencies and Safety
- HFS Handbook Section 8 – School Dress Code
- HFS Handbook Section 9 – School Finances
- HFS Handbook Section 10 – Co-Curricular and Extra-curricular Activities
- HFS Handbook Appendix A – Photo and Name Release
- HFS Handbook Appendix B – Archdiocese of Indianapolis Safe Environment Guidelines
- HFS Handbook Appendix C – CHOICE Lottery Process for Holy Family School
Other important forms and information:
- Morning Arrival and Afternoon Dismissal Procedures
- Parent-Student Handbook Sign-Off
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medication Permission Form (Must be signed for EACH medication by a Physician)
- Click here for tuition, payment, fees, and schedules, and the 2017-18 Calendar
- New Student Registration form
The updated 2017-18 Uniform will include these for grades K-8:
- A light blue shirt
- Specific-colored tan pants and shorts
- A less expensive “cotton” blend shirt with logo
- Allowance for Ankle boots and shorter socks
- A new logo’d windbreaker for wearing over non-logo’d polos (sold by HSA)
The new uniforms will be available at River City Workwear (RCW), 4020 Earnings Way, New Albany, IN 47150, Phone:(812) 948-9020 and online at http://www.rivercityworkwear.com/hfs-polos. RCW is our preferred vendor, and will have these items, logo’d in store, this summer. You may also order new uniforms using this 2017-18 Holy Family Uniform Order Form from RCW.
- RCW will have summer hours on Saturday, and updates to the online store, coming soon.
- We are creating an in-office display of the new uniform.
- HSA will be taking less of a donation per logo’d uniform piece, to help families.
- Although the tan pants and short color will be specific, and is currently only at RCW, or committee will be finding the matching color(s) from a department store or store(s).
- The less-expensive “cotton” blend shirt (with logo) will save families money
- Although the outer shirt or garment (except sweater) will need to be logo’d by RCW, non-logo’d wear of the colors above can be bought and covered by an approved logo’d item.
- Shaheens Department store is not an approved option for logo’d wear, but RCW will have logo’d wear ready for purchase online.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
It is the policy of the Indiana Department of Education not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability, in its programs, activities, or employment policies as required by the Indiana Civil Rights Laws (I.C. 22-9-1), Title VI and VII (Civil Rights Act of 1964), the Equal Pay Act of 1973, Title IX (Educational Amendments), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 USCS § 12101,et.seq.).
Inquires regarding compliance by the Indiana Department of Education with Title IX and other civil rights laws may be directed to the Human Resources Director, Indiana Department of Education, 151 West Ohio Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, or by telephone to 317-232-6610, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 111 North Canal Street, Suite 1053, Chicago, IL 60606-7204