HFS Parent-Student Handbook
Other important forms and information:
- 2019-20 Dress Code
- HFS Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Library Policy
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medication Permission Form (Must be signed for EACH medication by a physician)
- Tuition, payment, fees, and schedules, and the Academic Calendar
Official Holy Family uniforms can be purchased from RiverCity Workwear. Shop in-store or online at rivercityworkwear.com/hfs-polos.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Call them at 812-948-9020 to schedule an appointment outside of these times.
- Location: 4020 Earnings Way, New Albany, IN 47150 (Right behind Indiana University Southeast baseball fields.
- Items can be ordered online for pickup, or can be delivered for a $10 delivery fee.
- COVID-19 Update: The typical Summer weekend hours are not happening this year, but River City will gladly schedule an appointment for at time that works for you.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students:
All schools operated by schools and parishes under the guidance of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
It is the policy of the Indiana Department of Education not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability, in its programs, activities, or employment policies as required by the Indiana Civil Rights Laws (I.C. 22-9-1), Title VI and VII (Civil Rights Act of 1964), the Equal Pay Act of 1973, Title IX (Educational Amendments), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 USCS § 12101,et.seq.).
Inquires regarding compliance by the Indiana Department of Education with Title IX and other civil rights laws may be directed to the Human Resources Director, Indiana Department of Education, 151 West Ohio Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, or by telephone to 317-232-6610, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 111 North Canal Street, Suite 1053, Chicago, IL 60606-7204