EZ School Lunch Overview
Holy Family Catholic School, Preschool, and Childcare use EZ School Lunch to facilitate school lunch payment and monitoring. With EZ School Lunch, parent(s)/guardians can view their student’s current account balance, transaction activity, and deposit history for the current school year from a secure on-line account.
Prepayment Policy for Lunches
- If your child has been approved for free meals, you do not need to put money into a prepayment account for meals. A prepayment account will be necessary if you want to allow your child to make additional a la carte purchases of snacks, water, juice, extra entrees, and extra milk. Please contact the office for more information on Free Meal program or to see if you might qualify.
- Reduced and full-paid students will need to make and maintain a prepayment account for meals, as well as all a la carte items if desired. Parents will be notified via email when their child’s balance is below $20. Daily emails will be sent if the balance is negative. Please contact the office for more information on Reduced Meal program or to see if you might qualify.
- Students who have a negative balance in their account will be allowed to charge up to five (5) lunches. Students are only allowed to charge a regular lunch. They are not permitted to charge snack items, water, juice, extra entrees, or extra milk. If the balance is still negative after five (5) days, students will no longer be served lunch and will be required to bring a lunch from home until the delinquent account is current and a minimum $20 balance prepayment account is restored.
Meal Payment Process
- VISA or MasterCard Debit or credit card payments can be made online through EZ School Lunch. This internet service offers a secure and convenient tool to process VISA or MasterCard payments. Online payments are processed immediately and will be reflected in the student’s cafeteria account automatically. Credit card processing is completed through a secure authorization process. Credit card information is not stored on our servers and will never be shared with a third party. All student data that is transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website.
Please Note: There is a $1.95 flat fee for transactions below $50 and a 2.90% fee plus a 30 cent processing fee for transactions over $50.
- Check or cash payments may can be made directly at the School Office. If you have multiple children, please specify how to split the payment between them. If not specified, the payment will be split evenly between your children.
Parents may restrict use of student account funds to limit or exclude a la carte purchases. Please indicate any restrictions on your check when making prepayments or notify the HFS Cafeteria. If you have questions or wish to restrict your child’s purchases, please contact Melanie Dome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Lunch ……………….. $3.25
Extra Entree ……………………….. $1.25
Snacks …………………………………. $0.85
Water and Juice ………………….. $0.90
Extra Milk …………………………… $0.80
Please keep your child’s account in good standing and remember to either provide lunch or provide for your child to purchase lunch in the cafeteria. Thanks for your cooperation! Thank you for choosing the HFS Cafeteria!
2020-2021 Cafeteria Duty Days Sign-up
Welcome back and thank you in advance for signing up for your Cafeteria Duty Days.
Given the situation we are experiencing with COVID-19 our priority will focus STRONGLY on the safety of Your Children, Our Students! Social distancing will continue and our need for extra help with ALL the changes to insure safety for ALL that enters the building daily will require change and help from ALL of Holy Family’s Families.
Please come prepared to wear a MASK and Gloves, Hairnet or Paper Hat, (hats from home are permitted) this is a Health Department requirement. Mask must be worn, if you do not have your own mask, one will be provided.
ONLY (4) DAYS ARE REQUIRED, however we would recommend having several dates in mind so that IF the day you want is filled you can choose another date to fulfill your (4) days required. If you can sign up for more days, it would be greatly appreciated, especially this year with extra help needed each day.
Make sure to give an accurate EMAIL, you will be automatically emailed your reminder by Signupgenius for the event date you have chosen (3 days prior). However, we do recommend you add your dates to your personal calendar (no paper reminder will be sent). This will also prevent us from having to assess you the $15 per day charge for a “NO SHOW”. Please be on time to prevent us from having to assess you the $10 “Late Fee” charge for being 15 minutes or more late.
Please visit the Calendars page to view our monthly Cafeteria Lunch Menu.
Registration will only be open from 8:00 a.m. (Wednesday) July 1, 2020 to 5 p.m. (Friday) July 31, 2020. After this time, the registration will be closed and you must contact the Cafeteria to get signed up.
SignUp Genius Link: bit.ly/2ZGxF6G
Access Code: 070120
Please call Melanie Dome @ 812-944-6090 ext. 342 if days need to be scheduled after Signupgenius is closed to the public.