Exciting news! Recently passed legislation makes private education available to more families than ever before.
If you meet the requirements outlined below, you immediately qualify to receive a voucher scholarship through the School Choice Program that is worth between 94 and 100% of Holy Family tuition.
- The exact amount of scholarship depends on your county of residence, so please contact our office for specific information.
- Kindergarten students can receive partial aid through Holy Family’s SGO account and then qualify for Choice in 1st grade and beyond.
Step 1: Meet Income Requirements
Use this online form to see if your family qualifies.
Step 2: Meet a Pathway
The student must then meet one of the following student eligibility criteria referred to as pathways or tracks.
Two Semesters in a Public School Track
The student attended an Indiana K-12 public school (including a charter) for at least two semesters immediately preceding the first semester of receiving a Choice Scholarship.
Previous SGO Track
The student received a Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) Scholarship in a previous school year, including a school year that does not immediately precede the school year for which the student is applying for a Choice Scholarship.
Contact Amy Huber to talk about SGO through Holy Family.
The sibling of the newly applying student received either a Choice Scholarship or an SGO Scholarship in a previous school year, including a school year that does not immediately precede the school year for which the student is applying for a Choice Scholarship.
Special Education Track
The student has a disability that requires special education services and has an individualized education plan (IEP) or service plan (SP).
- Foster Care Track – The student is in foster care.
- Pre-K Track – The student received an Early Education Grant (On My Way Pre-K) and is attending kindergarten at the same school that they attended for preschool.
- “F” Public School Track – The student would be required to attend a specific public school based on his/her residency that that has been assigned an “F” grade. (However, he or she is not required to attend that public school before becoming eligible nor return to that school should the grade be raised).
- Continuing Choice Scholarship Student Track – The student received a Choice Scholarship in the school year immediately preceding the school year for which the student is applying for a Choice Scholarship.
Contact our principal, Amy Huber, to learn more about how we can make a Holy Family education accessible to your family!