Come trick-or-treat at Highlander Point on Thursday, October 19th from 5-7pm. Stop by and visit the HFS booth for a fun game and a treat!
Next Tuesday, October 17 is Holy Family Pizza Night at Marco’s Pizza! Here’s how it works:
- Place your carryout or delivery order with the New Albany Marco’s Pizza at 2011 Charlestown Road (next to Family Video)
- When placing your order, mention Holy Family and your student’s teacher’s name. Marco’s Pizza will donate 20% of your order amount to Holy Family
- The class with the most orders wins a Marco’s Pizza Party!
- Ask your friends and neighbors to order too! The more orders for Marco’s, the more money for Holy Family!
We at HFS supported the hurricane victims of Florida and Texas by participating in the Student to Student Hurricane Relief fund sponsored by NCEA, our national Catholic education organization. For more information on the Student to Student Hurricane Relief, please click here.
Holy Family was able to raise $315.63 during our collection at Mass. NCEA will distribute 100 percent of the funds collected to dioceses in the affected areas for their Catholic school communities in vital need of support due to the impact of the hurricanes. Thank you for your support!
Enjoy a fun, safe night of trunk or treating, prizes, friends and Holy Family at our 3rd annual TRUNK OR TREAT event!
Mark your calendars for Friday, October 27, 2017 at 7:15 p.m.
Space is limited, so pre-registration is required to reserve your spot here. Arrive by 6:30 p.m.
This is a FREE event for parishioners, young and old, or families from Holy Family Catholic Church and School.
Sponsored by the Holy Family School PTO!
Approved Candies and Treats to hand out:
- Air Heads
- Blow Pops
- Caramel Apple Suckers
- Fruit Snacks
- Haribo Brand Gummy Candies
- Laffy Taffy
- Life Savers
- Mike and Ike’s
- Mild Duds
- Pixie Sticks
- Ring Pops
- Sour Patch Kids
- Surf Sweets Brands Candy
- Swedish Fish
- Tootsie Rolls (any item made by Charms Tootsie is safe)
- Tootsie Pops
- Non-Food Items (pencils, stickers, rings, etc.)
This week, students will have the opportunity to be out of uniform!
Wednesday, September 27 – Non-Uniform Day for Students who brought in $50 for Walk-a-Thon
Thursday, September 28 – Non-Uniform Day for All Students – Overall School Goal for Walk-a-Thon
Friday, September 29 – Box Top Incentive Day – will be announced later this week