HFS will be on a 2 hour delay today, Mon. 1/8/18. The cafeteria will be open at 7:30 for early drop-off. Childcare will begin at 9.
We have reached our quarterly goal for Box Tops, so Wednesday, December 13 is a non-uniform day for all students. We would like to thank everyone for bringing in Box Tops for Education! We have raised $500 in boxtops so far in the 2017-18 school year!
Please bring in these items to the school Friday, December 1st. We are asking each grade to bring the following items for drop off in the cry room lobby.
- Preschool – Sugar, Flour
- Kindergarten – Macaroni and cheese, stuffing
- 1st Grade – Pasta, Spaghetti sauce
- 2nd Grade – Peanut Butter, Jelly, Ketchup
- 3rd Grade – Boxed Breakfast Cereal
- 4th Grade – Canned Potatoes, Peas, Yams
- 5th Grade – Boxed Dinners such as Hamburger or Tuna Helper
- 6th Grade – Canned Tomatoes, Mixed Vegetables
- 7th Grade – Canned Pineapple or Mandarin Oranges
- 8th Grade – Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Soap
Thank you for your generosity!
A positive message can make the difference in another’s life. That’s what the students at Holy Family have been focusing on with their latest kindness project. Each student decorated a rock with a positive message. The rocks will be blessed at Mass on November 21st. The rocks will be placed in the school garden for members of the community to take. Make sure to check it out!