Take a look at the Spring Sports offered by the New Albany Deanery!
Christmas Eve Mass Schedule
- Monday, December 24 – Christmas Eve Mass with the Christmas Choir, 4:00 pm
- Monday, December 24 – Christmas Eve Mass, 6:30 pm
Christmas Mass Schedule
- Tuesday, December 25 – Midnight Christmas Mass
- Tuesday, December 25 – Christmas Day Mass, 9:00 am
*There will be no Mass on Wednesday, December 26*
We will have The Solemnity of Mary Mass at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 31st. We will also have Mass on Tuesday, January 1st at 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, December 19 is our last day of school before Christmas Break! There will be NO Aftercare on that day and NO Childcare service after 3:00 pm. Please make arrangements to have your child(ren) picked up at dismissal. If you are unfamiliar with the afternoon dismissal procedure, click here to read directions and view a map or contact the school office at 812-944-6090 or email@example.com.
Our annual Christmas program is fast approaching! This year, Holy Family will be issuing tickets for the 1:00 pm performance. Tickets will be sent home in the Wednesday Folder on December 5th. Guests will not be admitted to the program without a ticket.
- All guests should park in the big parking lot. The faculty parking lot will be closed during the 1:00 pm performance. Do not park in the fire lanes.
- Guest will only be admitted at the school’s main entrance. All other doors will remain locked. You will not need to check in with the office. Tickets will be collected as you enter Marchino Hall.
If you intend to take your children home following the afternoon Christmas program, please follow these instructions:
- Please sign up under your child’s homeroom. If you have multiple children, sign up under each homeroom.
- In the comment section, enter your child’s name and the name of the adult that will be picking them up.
This will help us facilitate a safe and orderly dismissal process. Please use this SignUp Genius to fill out the form.
Congratulations HFS on Receiving an A from the State of Indiana!
Holy Family School and Pre-school is proud to announce our “A” ranking by the Indiana Department of Education for our students’ performance in the 2017-2018 school year. The 2017-18 School Accountability Grades were announced November 14th.
The School Accountability Grades for Pre-K through 8 are based on the following criteria:
- Student performance in grades 3-8 as a percentage who pass English and Math assessments
- Individual and group student growth in grades 4-8 based on catching up, keeping up, and moving up in English and Math assessments
We are very proud of the achievement and growth of our students, the dedication of our talented teachers, and the support provided by our parents. Congratulations to all!