We have a very brief Wednesday Folder this week. Below are downloadable files of each document.
Our annual Christmas program is tomorrow, Thursday, December 14. This year, we have issued tickets for the 1:00 p.m. performance. Guests will not be admitted to the program without a ticket. If you need more tickets, please contact the School Office. The doors will open at 12:30 pm.
• All guests should park in the big parking lot. The faculty parking lot will be closed during the1:00 p.m. performance. Do not park in the fire lanes.
• Guests will only be admitted at the school’s main entrance. All other doors will remain locked. You will not need to check in with the office. Tickets will be collected as you enter Marchino Hall.
There will be another program at 7:00 that is open to the public.
It is a non-uniform day only for students who are performing in the program (K-4th grade and Honor Choir members)
Holiday Raffle Tickets
There is still time to purchase your holiday raffle tickets! The tickets will be sold at both Christmas programs (1:00 pm and 7:00 pm). The drawing will happen at the 7:00 pm show.
There will be extra nuts for sale at both Christmas programs and Thursday after school in the gym lobby. The products are very high quality and very tasty. The nuts are great for holiday baking and also make great gifts for coworkers or stocking stuffers. Thank you for supporting Holy Family School!
SCRIP Cards for Sale
Just as a reminder that if anyone wants to purchase scrip cards for Christmas gifts, this is the last week while the office is open. They will be available to purchase during the evening Christmas program on Thursday and this Sunday after mass as well.
We have reached our quarterly goal for Box Tops, so Wednesday, December 13 is a non-uniform day for all students. We would like to thank everyone for bringing in Box Tops for Education! We have raised $500 in boxtops so far in the 2017-18 school year!
Please bring in these items to the school Friday, December 1st. We are asking each grade to bring the following items for drop off in the cry room lobby.
- Preschool – Sugar, Flour
- Kindergarten – Macaroni and cheese, stuffing
- 1st Grade – Pasta, Spaghetti sauce
- 2nd Grade – Peanut Butter, Jelly, Ketchup
- 3rd Grade – Boxed Breakfast Cereal
- 4th Grade – Canned Potatoes, Peas, Yams
- 5th Grade – Boxed Dinners such as Hamburger or Tuna Helper
- 6th Grade – Canned Tomatoes, Mixed Vegetables
- 7th Grade – Canned Pineapple or Mandarin Oranges
- 8th Grade – Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Soap
Thank you for your generosity!