Final Registration for Southern Indiana Catholic Youth & Middle School Wrestling is on November 11 at 6:00 PM in the Providence High School Wrestling Room.
- SIC Youth Wrestling is open to boys K-4 grade attending deanery schools or whose family are registered members of a deanery parish.
- SIC Middle School Wrestling is open to boys 5-8 grade attending deanery schools or whose family are registered members of a deanery parish.
- Participants cannot wrestle for their public school team and a SIC team at the same time.
- Practices will be held at the Providence High School wrestling room.
- Practice and game schedule will be communicated at final registration/first practice.
- Participants in SIC wrestling will be provided with singlet/compression suit and t-shirt.
- Participants will need to provide their own headgear, mouth piece, and wrestling shoes.
- Coaches reserve the right to limit participation based for risk of injury, behavioral issues, or due to lack of attendance to practice.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A YOUTH WRESTLING COACH FOR THIS SEASON
Please contact email@example.com for more information or Justin Hanks at 812-923-8355 ext 103