We would like to congratulate all of our Holy Family Alumni on some great academic and athletic achievements so far this year!
- Lucas Eichenberger (HFS ’15) has been named a Commended Student in the 2019 National Merit Scholarship program. Commended students place among the top 50,000 scores of more than 1.6 million students who entered the 2019 competition by taking the 2017 Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying test (PSAT/NMSQT) (Full release from FCHS)
- The Providence Girls’ Soccer Team captured the sectional title over the break with a 6-0 win over Trinity Lutheran. The girls fell to defending state champions Evansville Mater Dei 4-0 at regionals. The team finished the season ranked No. 9 and posted an 11-6-1 record, which was its 19th consecutive winning campaign.
- The Providence Boys’ Soccer Team won its third regional title in a row, following its seventh sectional title in a row. The team plays in the 1A Seymour Semi-State on Saturday at 1:00 p.m. vs. No. 12 Covenant Christian.
- The Providence Football Team will play Switzerland County in the first round of sectional this Friday at 7:00 pm at Providence.
- The Providence Volleyball Team won its eighth sectional championship in a row Saturday. They will play No. 6 ranked Center Grove this Saturday at Bloomington North High School at 10 a.m. The winner will play in the regional championship Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.
- Thomas Gaines (HFS ’15) and Natalie Boesing (HFS ’16) placed among the top 10 individuals in the Cross Country Regional and will run in the Brown County Semi-State on Saturday at 11:30 a.m.
Congratulations to all of our HFS Alumni for all of their achievements! If you would like to keep us up-to-date with with any alumni, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We love to hear what our former students are doing! Also, if you haven’t already, please take a few minutes to update your information in our Alumni Database! Fill out this quick Google Form so that you can stay in the loop with all things Holy Family!