Preschool & Kindergarten thru 8th Grade OPEN HOUSE
Sunday, January 28, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
What Holy Family School has to offer:
- Safe and secure PRESCHOOL enrichment for 3-4 year-olds
- CHILDCARE for 3-4 year-olds & after school care for K-8
- A challenging ACADEMIC program
- Quality ENRICHMENT activities for our students including World Languages, Art, Student Leadership, Academic Teams, Science Club, Band, Orchestra, and Choir Electives
- ATHLETIC programs for Kindergarten thru 8th Grade
- FIELD TRIPS and SERVICE projects for all grade levels which help with the development of successful life skills
- CATHOLIC FAITH BASED education for all grade levels
- The loving guidance of faculty and staff, active parents and SUPPORTIVE parishioners of Holy Family Catholic Church
- FINANCIAL AID, Choice Scholarships & Vouchers available
You are invited to attend to learn more. If you need more information, please call the school office at (812) 944-6090.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: January 28th from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. is for anyone interested in learning more about Holy Family School in New Albany, Indiana. This includes all incoming Preschool, Kindergarten and NEW 1st through 8th graders of the 2017-18 School Year.
WHAT’S UP FOR OPEN HOUSE? On this day these prospective families can meet teachers, administrative staff, and current parents. They can get a tour of the building based on their child(ren)’s grade level(s). Most importantly, prospective families can Pre-register for a fee, which places them in the Admissions process at Holy Family, or at the top of the waiting lists, if classes have those.
WHAT ABOUT CURRENT STUDENTS at HOLY FAMILY? Currently enrolled students in Kindergarten through 7th grade (2016-17 academic year) will receive a separate Pre-registration form (also available in the school office).
Help us with marketing this event:
Parents, and friends of Holy Family, will you help us by telling of all the great things about Holy Family School? Please help by (printing and) sharing the files below, following and sharing our posts on Facebook, and talking to your neighbors, family, and friends about the Great Things happening at Holy Family School. If you would like any flyers to share with family or friends, please contact Tyler Ferree at firstname.lastname@example.org.