Holy Family Parish is so happy to share the entire 2017 schedule of the New Albany Deanery Parishes’ Picnics and Festivals with you. All of the festivals are listed below, or you can download the entire schedule for the 2017 New Albany Deanery Picnics and Festivals.
ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA
Saturday, June 17 (Noon-11 p.m.)
- Air-conditioned Chicken Dinner 2–8 p.m.
- Cakes, Quilts, Bingo, Children’s Play Land
- Midway Games/Booths from Noon to 9 p.m.
- Beer Garden, Gambling (Opens at 4 p.m.)
- Capital Prizes and Mini-Raffles: First: $5,000; Second: $1,000; Third: $500
- Music by DJ Mike Franklin from Noon-8pm
- Live music with 100% Poly from 8–11 p.m.
ST. JOSEPH TRI PARISH (at Harrison County Fair Grounds)
Sunday, July 9 (10 a.m.-3:30 p.m.)
- Chicken dinner, homemade noodles, pies and more!
- Large children’s area!
- Games, booths, silent auction, Granny’s Attic flea market, quilts, raffle
- Big money raffle: First: $5,000; Second: $1,000; Third: $500; Fourth: $300
ST. BERNARD FRENCHTOWN
Sunday, Aug. 6 (10 a.m. -3 p.m.)
- Drawing for $10,000 – Only 300 tickets sold ($100 each)
- Country fried chicken/ham dinner, noodles and pies served in an air conditioned dining room until 2 p.m. Carry out available
- Silent auction, games for kids and adults, 50/50 raffle, handmade quilt raffle
ST. MARY LANESVILLE
Sunday, Aug. 13 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- Chicken and ham dinner served country style in an air conditioned dining room
- $6,000 in cash prizes
- Over 30 quilts to be raffled
- Linen/craft booths, huge Granny’s Attic, numerous games
- Silent Auction
Mass schedule: 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
ST. MARY OF THE KNOBS – ‘KNOBSFEST’
Saturday, August 19
- “100% Poly” 9 p.m. to midnight!
- Gambling and Beer Garden 6pm to midnight!
Sunday, August 20
- 10:30am to 3:00pm
- Home-cooked chicken dinners
- Booths, Capital Prizes, quilts
- Bingo, Kid’s Zone
ST. AUGUSTINE JEFFERSONVILLE
Sunday, Sept. 10 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Harvest chicken dinner
- Quilt raffle
- Bake sale
ST. MARY NEW ALBANY – Multi-Cultural Festival
Saturday, Sept. 16
- Begins with bilingual Mass at 4:00 p.m.
- American and Hispanic foods, music and dancing
- Raffles and games for all ages
ST. MICHAEL CHARLESTOWN – ‘SEPTEMBERFEST’
Sunday, Sept. 17
- Famous fried chicken dinner and traditional Mexican food from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Silent auction, games of chance, quilt raffle, money raffle
- Mexican music and dancing
- $500 Jay C/Kroger gift card raffle
- Mass schedule: 11 a.m. (bilingual)
ST. MICHAEL BRADFORD
Sunday, Sept. 24 (10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- Annual ham and chicken dinner with homemade dumplings from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Raffles, quilts, booths, bingo and more
- Silent Auction!
ST. JOHN PAUL II – Turkey Shoot, Fall Festival and Chicken Dinner (At St. Joe Hill Campus)
Sunday, Oct. 1 (10:30 a.m.) until ?
- Chicken dinner with homemade dumplings
- TV, Lawn tractor, iPad, Weber Grill raffles
- Booths, Quilts and Big Money raffles!
- Firing Range
ST. MARY NEW ALBANY
Saturday, October 7
- 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Stop by the corner of Spring and Eighth Streets for a bite to eat during the Harvest Homecoming Parade
- American and Mexican Foods